From: zless <zless@×××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Package specific post-emerge hooks?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:26:02
1 În ziua de marți, 12 iunie 2018, la 23:47:22 EEST, Christoph Böhmwalder a scris:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I was wondering if there was a way to run a shell script anytime a specific
5 > package is updated.
6 >
7 > My use case for this is as follows: I have a high DPI display, so I've
8 > modified Chromium's .desktop file to include the
9 > `--force-device-scale-factor=1.5` flag. It works fine, but the problem
10 > is that this file obviously gets overwritten on each update, so I have
11 > to manually run a sed script after every Chromium update. This is
12 > rather annoying, and since I've done this for over a year now I finally
13 > want to stop being lazy about it and tackle the issue.
14 >
15 > Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.
18 I think you could maintain your local version of the .desktop file in
19
20 ~/.local/share/applications
21
22 This will not be modified by emerge.