From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] teamspeak
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:51:35
1 On Dec 9, 2005, at 7:36 PM, Qv6 wrote:
4 > Folks;
5 >
6 > Just came across teamspeak, and wanted to find out how it rates
7 > alongside other similar software. What are its good and bad points,
8 > both from the server and client side
9 >
10 I've not used others, but i've been using teamspeak with a co-worker
11 across town for a few weeks. Can't speak to the gentoo ebuild,
12 because he's running a fedora server, and i'm using a mac client.
13 though I think he's using a gentoo client.
14
15 Frankly, we've asked our boss in another state if we can start doing
16 our weekly conference calls this way. it's way clearer sound than a
17 speaker phone.
18 > TIA
19 > --
20 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list