From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET & libreoffice
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:22:52
1 On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:40:06 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > I don't know much about PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET and PYTHON_TARGET, it all
4 > seemed to just work so I never looked further. Until now. Of all
5 > packages, libreoffice seems to want only python3:
6 >
7 > I can set it in make.conf but as expected that causes all manner of
8 > other packages to fail emerge checks as they need python2.7.
9 >
10 > What's the preferred way to deal with this situation?
11
12 I set it in package.use
13
14 =app-office/libreoffice-5.1.0.3 python_single_target_python3_4
15
16 Set for a single version for now, in case this is a glitch in the ebuild
17 and not needed later.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 the sum of all human intelligence is constant, only the number of humans
24 increases.