From: "Patrick Börjesson" <psycho@××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Stupid Postfix alias question...
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 02:39:43
1 On 06/02/01 16:32, Eric Bliss wrote:
2 > I've got a user who wants his mail both kept locally and forked off to another
3 > server. Will the following work in the aliases file, or will it create an
4 > infinite loop?
5 >
6 > bob: bob, bobsotheremail@×××××××××××××××.com
7 >
8 > I'm thinking it should work safely, but I can't seem to find the reference to
9 > in in the documentation, although I know it's gotta be in there somewhere.
10
11 According to `man 8 local` on line 56, it seems what you're trying to do
12 should work as you wrote it.
15 / Patrick Börjesson
17 / () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email
18 \ /\ and proprietary formats.