From: "Anno v. Heimburg" <anno@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: KAudioCreator - Stopped Working
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:13:58
1 Paul Sobey wrote:
2
3 > How can I troubleshoot this? I've tried re-emerging, revdep-rebuild
4 > (doesn't rebuild anything), re-emerging kdemultimedia-kioslaves just in
5 > case, and now I'm out of ideas.
6
7 In your $HOME/.kde/share/config directory, search for a file or file(s)
8 called something like kaudiocreatorrc and perhaps similar files (I do not
9 have it so I do not know if it perhaps uses several config files, they'll
10 be easily identified by name, though), and rename them. Run kbuildsycoca,
11 then try to start kaudiocreator again.
12
13 If that doesn't help, try renaming the directory
14 $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kaudiocreator, if it exists, and try again.
15
16 If it's still not working, my last resort would be to file a bug.
17
18 Anno.
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list