From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.4 strikes again
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:46:37
1 Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 schrieb Helmut Jarausch:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > has anybody a recipe on this upgrade hell each time KDE release a new
5 > version?
6 > This time existing KDE-4.3.5 packages block KDE-4.4 packages though they
7 > go to different slots.
8 > Even portage-2.2_rc62 is unable to cope with that.
9 >
10 > Thanks for a hint,
11 > Helmut.
12
13 Well I only had some issues with packages that didn't have a 4.4 version, like
14 soliduiserver. So I guessed they don't need that anymore and a removed it.
15 Turned out it was a hard block because I had it in world.
16 --
17 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
18 Why did the tachyon cross the road?
19 Because it was on the other side.