From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Libre Office failing to build
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:28:02
1 Hi all,
2 Are people currently building Libre Office successfully? I'm attempting
3 to do so and getting it failing with an error 65280 and it failing
4 within tail_build. Going into the appropriate dir and running make
5 results in some error about "viewuno" and a file format not being
6 recognised. This has now happened with two attempts at emerging V3.4.99.3
7
8 It's currently 1:19 Sunday morning here in Perth, Australia, so I'm
9 about to go to bed so I'll post all of the usual stuff about build
10 environments etc in the morning, this is just a bit of a heads up and
11 to see if anyone else had come across this problem and possibly had a fix.
12
13 Regards,
14 Andrew