From: "Hasan Ç." <hsntgm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Correct way to fight malicious .doc/.docx/.xls/xlsx/.ppt/.pptx email attachments
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 16:00:18
1 Hi all,
2
3 Nowadays, i find myself in trouble while protecting mail servers from
4 office related malicious email attachments.
5
6 ClamAV, even with unofficial signatures like sanesecurity, malwarepatrol
7 etc. can't filter correctly these kind of office attachments.
8
9 Rejecting all of them with postfix is not a option for me.
10
11 I tried some spamassasian rules to give them high score but not worked as
12 expected.
13
14 I would appreciate it if you share your experiences.
15
16 MTA:Postfix
17 Filtering: ClamAV (with clamsmtp & all unofficial signatures) + SpamAssassin
18 MDA=Dovecot (LMTP) + Sieve
19
20 Hasan.