From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:26:30
1 "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
4 > > "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > >
6 > >> Again, it is entirely possible that Joerg, despite his somehow weird
7 > >> behaviour, could be right. But I fail to see the strong evidence that
8 > >> should backup his strong statements.
9 > >
10 > > So you like to tell us that if a few people like to spread a lie, all they need
11 > > to do is to create a web of pointers to copies of this lie?
12 >
13 > Well, that's exactly what happens everyday. Welcome to the real world. :)
14 >
15 > But that's irrelevant to our discussion, because I do not want a "web of
16 > pointers to copies". I want a single pointer to the (hopefully public)
17 > mailing list thread(s) where you discussed with Bloch and you were
18 > attacked by him.
19 >
20 > Where is this thread?
21
22 Bloch did run these attacks in private mail.
25 > I don't care about "credibility". I care about individual statements.
26 > As far as I have understood, the problem is not CDDL not being free, but
27 > being incompatible with the GPL in the particular build system you
28 > choose for cdrtools. So, I see no contradiction here. Maybe I'm wrong,
29 > but again, we want *proof*.
30
31 If you claim that what I do with mkisofs is not legal, you would need to
32 prove this. As it seems that you cannot prove this claim, please stop spreading
33 it.
36 Jörg
39 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
40 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)