From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] (OT) A eureka moment!
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 21:09:35
1 On Wednesday 03 May 2006 20:08, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:07, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
3 > <dystopianray@×××××.com> wrote about 'Re: [gentoo-user] (OT) A eureka
4 >
5 > moment!':
6 > > Although
7 > > personally I've always preferred kaudiocreator for cd ripping in kde.
8 >
9 > I have to agree. In no small part because I rip to FLAC for permanent
10 > storage then transcode as needed to fit a bajillion songs on a portable
11 > device / ogg CD.
12
13 you can use audiocd:// for that too. There is a nice FLAC directory. Just copy
14 it....
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list