From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting LANG/LC_ALL to html
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:53:45
1 Frank Schwidom ha scritto:
2 > On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 03:25:11PM +0000, AllenJB wrote:
3 >> Frank Schwidom wrote:
4 >>> Hi,
5 >>> im searching for a suitable package which provides locales for html. Is
6 >>> there any existing known package? When not, is it possible to create
7 >>> such a package, and how?
8 >>> Regards
9 >> What exactly are you trying to do?
10 >>
11 >> LANG usually specifies the language you want software to use while LC_ALL
12 >> usually specifies the locale settings (things like what format do you want
13 >> long numbers in) software should use.
14 >>
15 >> AllenJB
16 >
17 > I want to handle html-files like UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 files.
20 You should setup unicode in your use flags, I think.
21
22 m,