From: Ralf Ramsauer <ralf+gentoo@×××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uD @system with lots of blocks!
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 12:09:10
1 What I try to do in such cases (I know this is not the best solution,
2 but it always works quite good) is to uninstall all packages that cause
3 problems.
4 After the world update, you can reinstall those. In your case, i would
5 try to uninstall
6 - libreoffice
7 - qt*
8 - all blocking packages
9
10 But this might be very risky!
11
12 Another try could be to install bunch of packages by hand. E.g. Try to
13 update python, if this works try to update let's say systemd, and so on.
14
15 Oh, I see your gentoo actually wants to install systemd? Did you change
16 to gnome3? Which profile do you use?
17
18 Regards,
19 Ralf