From: Hans <linux@××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd: incorrect behavior when doing poweroff/reboot
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 01:32:22
1 On 22/03/15 08:44, walt wrote:
2 > I'd be 100% sure this is a systemd bug except that the problem is so
3 > obvious and (I think) so common that I can't believe I'm the only
4 > systemd user seeing it:
5 >
6 > I routinely share /usr/portage over NFS between several gentoo boxes
7 > on my wireless network. When I poweroff or reboot the NFS client
8 > machines, systemd tears down the wireless connection *before* it
9 > unmounts the /usr/portage share, and so the umount command hangs and
10 > the machine won't shut down.
11 >
12 > I'd think people that hang out in this list must do the same thing,
13 > surely? No one else here running into this silly problem?
17 Had the same and various other problem. Resolved it by giving systemd
18 the boot. No more problems with after I changed to openrc.