From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Which openoffice
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 20:14:22
1 On Monday 05 May 2008, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > On Monday 05 May 2008, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > OOo has just got to be the most fscked-up ebuild I've ever seen.
4 >
5 > I think you are being unfair towards the gentoo developers. It isn't
6 > the ebuild but OOo's build system (and source). The gentoo devs just
7 > try to work around its extreme fragility.
8 >
9 > Still, it builds just fine here. I let the build run overnight and
10 > have a fresh OpenOffice the next day.
11
12 You sir, are completely correct.
13
14 s/fscked-up ebuild/fscked-up build system/g
15
16 There, now it's fixed.
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com