From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo is so AWESOME
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:06:25
1 On 1/08/2013 04:34, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2 > It seems a little rude to pop in, address them personally, and ask them
3 > each if they'd devote months of their time towards mentoring me. (Doing
4 > so can pressure someone into agreeing to something he doesn't want to
5 > do, or makes him reject you personally which many people find awkward.)
6
7 I definitely understand that. I wonder if it would help if we had a page
8 where developers could register their interest in being a mentor.