From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changing git upstream server
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 10:10:59
1 You manage remote repositories with git remote.
2 git remote set-url origin <git repo>
3 should do it.
4
5 Am So., 15. Dez. 2019 um 12:07 Uhr schrieb J. Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org
6 >:
7
8 > On 15 December 2019 11:02:16 CET, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
9 > wrote:
10 > >Hello list,
11 > >
12 > >Would someone remind me, please, of the git command I need to issue to
13 > >change
14 > >its upstream sync source? I'm debugging a local repo and I'd prefer not
16 > >keep removing the whole tree just to sync it again from a different
17 > >upstream
18 > >server.
19 >
20 > I don't know the command, but it is stored in ".git/config" inside the
21 > tree.
22 >
23 > --
24 > Joost
25 > --
26 > Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.