From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] compare string list and output like diff -u
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:41:37
1 On 11/11/2015 15:17, Wallance wrote:
2 > Hi,I want to compare two string list and output deltas like the output of
3 > $(diff -u).I want to implement this in C/C++ language.Any suggestions
4 > will be welcome.For better,I want a library which can do this.
5 > Thanks again.
10 That's a programming question. This is a mailing list for users of the
11 Gentoo distro so this is far from an ideal place to ask how to do it in
12 C/C++
13
14 Rather ask at stackoverflow, you will get much higher quality answers
15 there (and you won;t get flamed for inappropriate questions)
16
17 Alan