From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: SVG plugin
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:19:31
1 On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Mick<michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 16 June 2009, Paul Hartman wrote:
3 >> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Paul
4 >>
5 >> Hartman<paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >> > On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Kevin O'Gorman<kogorman@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >> >> On Linux, my FF showed only the embed version, and that only after I
8 >> >> got "NoScript" to stop blocking it.
9 >> >> I wonder what's different on my system. Oh, and svg was enabled all
10 >> >> along.
11 >> >
12 >> > Do you guys have cairo built with the svg USE flag enabled?
13 >
14 > Yes.
15 >
16 >> > I think FF
17 >> > depends on that. I have "svg" in my global USE flags, FWIW.
18 >>
19 >> also check for svg USE flag on gegl
20 >
21 > Hmm, I don't have gegl emerged. Is it needed?
22
23 I guess not :) I thought it was in the firefox dep tree but now I'm
24 not seeing it. I must have been looking at the wrong thing.