From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: still need help with cmake-utils / ebuild
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:35:19
1 Paige Thompson <erratic <at> yourstruly.sx> writes:
4 > I donno I could really use some advice from some of the people who wrote
5 > the eclasses / eapi on how to do this right, I don't wanna sit here
6 > trying to guess for the next couple of days.
7
8 One of the IRC gentoo groups would be best for dynamic (low latency)
9 help. groups like this often take a while, and it can be quite
10 slow on weekends.....
11
12 Dunno where to find a comprehensive lists of the Gentoo IRC channels;
13 hopefully somebody else will give you that infomation.
16 hth,
17
18 James