From: Henti Smith <henti@×××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: neil@××××××××××.uk
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] postfix .. transports .. and virtual domains ..
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:05:46
1 On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:53:40 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:25:07 +0200, Henti Smith wrote:
5 >
6 > > however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all domains in
7 > > the virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a transport to the
8 > > script that procresses the mail.
9 >
10 > Can't you do this with aliases? That's how I do it with dspam and
11 > postfix, using lines like this in /etc/mail/aliases
12 >
13 > spam: "|'/usr/local/bin/dspam' --user --class=spam --source=error
14 > -mode=teft --deliver=innocent"
15
16 Aliases are ignored when using virtual tables. hence the error :
17 User unknown in virtual mailbox table
20 Henti Smith
21 henti@×××××××××××.za
22 +27 82 958 2525
23 http://www.geekware.co.za
24
25 DISCLAIMER :
26
27 Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
28 noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
29 of Jupiter are strictly forbidden. If I find you violating, or
30 molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
31 convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
32 experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels. I
33 don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
34 proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
35 plant a tree, or read a book or something.
36 - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
37 --
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list