From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ntfs-3g problem (I suppose) - locking system
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:21:05
1 On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:18:03 -0300, Francisco Ares wrote:
2
3 > This machine is a dual-boot Linux/Windows, as my wife once in a while
4 > needs to work on a Windows O.S. . The lock down starts when she saves
5 > a file received by e-mail in a ntfs-3g mounted partition, so that file
6 > would also be accessible whenever she uses Windows.
7
8 Have you checked the filesystem for corruption/inconsistency in Windows
9 and with ntfsck?
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.