From: Korthrun <korthrun@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mouse Paste
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:05:02
1 On 9/9/07, Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Korthrun wrote:
3 > > I've done some tweaking of my xorg.conf, .xbindkeysrc and
4 > > .Xmodmap to get my logitech mx1000 working. The forums/wiki
5 > > helped a lot with this.
6 >
7 > You're not saying which forums or wiki. :)
8 >
9 > The https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MX1000Mouse page suggests that
10 > the following may be needed:
11 >
12 > Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 7 6"
13
14 Sorry, the gentoo forums and gentoo-wiki.com of course! :)
15
16 > > Since making these changes I've lost my middleclick to paste
17 > > functionality,
18 >
19 > When you remove all your tweaks again and go back to the defaults,
20 > does middleclicking work again? Just to make sure the mouse is
21 > still working.
22
23 Yes, it does still work when I revert. When I get home today, I'll
24 have to see if I can narrow it down to a specific option. Instinct
25 tells me it's the difference in "evdev" versus "mouse' for driver.
26 We'll see.
29 > Benno
30 > --
31 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
35 Maybe I'll just set the box on fire tonight.
38 () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
39 /\ vCards, and proprietary formats.
40 --
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list