From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Compiz-Fusion display error?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:28:24
1 I upgraded my KDE 3.5.9 laptop to use compiz-fusion. It works! But i have a
2 display problem... My laptop lcd is 1280x800 native. KDE, without compiz,
3 uses theentire display, no problems... However, once I start up compiz, I
4 loose the right third of the screen. That is, the display get chopped off to
5 something close to 800X800... It really sucks. Although I loose some screen
6 display realestate, the compiz additions all work.
7
8 Anyone have a tip to get this sorted out? I'd appreciate any help offered.
15 From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride
16 --
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list