From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] root on raid 1 = no boot
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:41:10
1 On Donnerstag, 28. August 2008, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Am Donnerstag, 28. August 2008 17:30:44 schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
3 > > thanks, the last thing I want to deal with is an initrd.
4 >
5 > It's initramfs nowadays and that's quite easy to handle.
6
7 do you have a nice little howto? Not some general one but a 'you need this to
8 get raid1 root booting'. Because I am totally stuck. From the stuff I read it
9 should work - but I always get a root not found panic.