From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] To do list or bug tracker? Project management?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:56:21
1 Hello,
2
3 Does anyone have any recommendations for a task management app, please?
4
5 I bought a boat a year ago, and can't keep a track of all the work that needs doing and the things that need fixing.
6
7 I took a look at To Do apps for my Mac a while back but they all seemed to focus more on the formatting of the list (what font to use and what kind of bullet points), rather than the actual tasks.
8
9 I'd like something that tracks dependencies - that I need to order this part before I can complete that task, to divide jobs that can be completed now from those that need something else doing first.
10
11 A big tracker is the application I'm most familiar with that handles this kind of stuff, but it seems a lot to install for a single person - I guess a complete SQL database and web-server would be amongst the dependencies.
12
13 I'd appreciate any thoughts,
14
15 Stroller.