From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] VDR, but...
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:04:00
1 Hi,
2
3 still searching for a good EPG-creating application, which additional
4 may record DVB-t broadcasts I am now struggling with vdr.
5
6 I am at the point, where vdr displays one channel via ShmClinet.
7 But it does not except any keyboard input and does not react
8 in any way on my hammering on the keys.
9
10 And it has a very noticeable delay between audio and video, which
11 cannot be recognized when playing the same channel via vlc.
12
13 I am using X11 with input-evdev.
14
15 I read about the installation of vdr here:
16 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/vdr-guide.xml
17
18 But it seems, that this doc is somewhat outdated...I cannot
19 find the util "pcimodules" which is used in this description.
20
21 How can I fix the two problems described above...
22
23 Little frustrated,
24 best regards,
25 mcc