From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] autofs
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 21:14:25
1 On 4 June 2011, at 16:10, Stéphane Guedon wrote:
2 > ...
3 > In home network, you share many types of files ! The first I think is DVD iso,
4 > which is huge (too large to go through coda) and not streamable... (but I
5 > admit it's not the best exemple !)
6
7 I'm not sure what coda is, but I "stream" DVD .iso files over Samba to my set-top-box. [1] [2]
8
9 DVD .iso files are no longer considered "huge". There are now people who rip blu-rays to store them on the NAS - those are each c 50gb.
10
11 Stroller.
15 [1] http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/media-streamers/1281361/ac-ryan-playon-hd-mini
16 [2] http://www.trustedreviews.com/A-C--Ryan-Playon-HD-Mini_Peripheral_review