From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Documentation annoyances
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:08:25
1 On Friday 23 February 2007, Zac Medico wrote:
2
3 > That's the intended purpose of DOC_SYMLINKS_DIR which is documented
4 > in `man make.conf` (new in portage-2.1.2).
5 >
6 > Zac
7
8 That'll teach me to keep up to date with new portage features :-)
9
10 I just recommended Walter to ask for this very thing.... sorry bout the
11 noise
12
13 alan
17 Optimists say the glass is half full,
18 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
19 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
20
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
23 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list