From: Thomas Kahle <tom111@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Polymake Ebuild and general questions
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:57:30
1 Hi all,
2
3 I've written an ebuild for a math-software called polymake
4 (www.math.tu-berlin.de/polymake).
5 You find it attached. You have to digest it yourself to use.
6 ("ebuild polymake-2.3.ebuild digest")
7 Maybe some people could test it (on amd64 for instance...).
8
9 Now some questions:
10
11 1.) The Program uses non-autotools "self made" configuration via "make
12 configure". Currently the Ebuild will ask questions to the user, which I
13 want to prevent. How can i get around this?
14 Is there some Bash trick to answer all questions with "Enter" ?
15 2.) The program needs to be rebuild after an upgrade of dev-lang/perl.
16 How can i implement this in the ebuild ?
17 3.) Is there any chance that, after testing, this will land in the
18 portage tree ? How can I do this,
19 -email to dev-mailinglist?
20 -bugzilla ?
22