From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --sync connecting to 1.0.0.0 [OT, maybe]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:08:27
1 On Saturday 16 December 2006 06:37, "marco restelli" <mrestelli@×××××.com>
2 wrote about '[gentoo-user] emerge --sync connecting to 1.0.0.0 [OT,
3 maybe]':
4 > I am even unsure if the problem is the router
5 > or the laptop configuration or both, hence the OT.
6 > Any suggestion?
7
8 Probably some bad DNS server...
9
10 Could you post the contents of /etc/resolv.conf when your laptop is
11 connected to the Netgear?
14 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
15 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
16 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
17 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh