From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Slightly OT but interesting nonetheless...
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:11:14
1 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
4 >>> Am Donnerstag 29 September 2011, 01:27:27 schrieb Peter Humphrey:
5 >>>> On Tuesday 27 September 2011 17:52:24 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
6 >>> I am naturally grumpy.
7 >>>
8 >> Wonder what I am? Then again, does it matter? Then again, do I want to
9 >> know? :/
10 > You're naturally curious, and unafraid to push technical boundaries.
11 >
12 > Me, I'm just easily trolled. :)
15 I am the curious type except for one thing. SNAKES. Seeing one on TV
16 is fine but in real life, lead poisoning. O_O I have killed three this
17 year in my yard or garden. My cat isn't dead a year and they are moving
18 in on me.
19
20 Technical boundaries, I'd like to push the Fedora dev doing the /usr and
21 /var on / thing off my roof, holding a snake. lol
22
23 My Dad used to always tell me that a snake is more scared of us than we
24 are of it. I came back with this, does the snake wear Depends? I know
25 I was close to needing mine. If the snake is more scared, then he lost
26 his. o_O
27
28 I need to take my meds.
29