From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Alternatives to knutclient
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:59:24
1 Hi All,
2
3 I've been using the net-misc/knutclient GUI application to provide information
4 to desktop users of the state of the UPS. Portage is telling me this package
5 depends on Qt4, it has received no development upstream and is due to be
6 ditched:
7
8 !!! The following installed packages are masked:
9 - net-misc/knutclient-1.0.5::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
10 /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask:
11 # Andreas Sturmlechner <asturm@g.o> (21 Oct 2017)
12 # Dead upstream, depends on dead kdelibs4/Qt4.
13 # Masked for removal in 30 days. Bug #629018
14
15 Is there some other GUI front end for nut in portage I could use in its place?
16 --
17 Regards,
18 Mick