From: "Yuri K. Shatroff" <yks-uno@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Removing pulseaudio
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:26:27
1 On 26.04.2013 16:56, Yohan Pereira wrote:
2 > On 26/04/13 at 04:05pm, Yuri K. Shatroff wrote:
3 >> There may be a wagon of reasons why I don't like it, from its name to
4 >> its author's coding style to my experience with it 175 years ago, and
5 >> for me these are all fair reasons.
6 >
7 > Woah poettering wrote software that ran on this thing ? if so He just earned
8 > some respect in my books.
9 >
10 > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_engine
11
12 Considering global effort on pushing his code, I sometimes doubt that he
13 didn't.
14
15 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lennart_Poettering
16
17 "Since 2003, Poettering has worked in more than 40 software projects"
18 An average of 4 projects a year, statistics says. I don't rely on
19 statistics though.
22 Best wishes,
23 Yuri K. Shatroff