From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnumeric export graph as image default settings?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:18:22
1 I'm retired, and as a hobby I abstract the daily Ontario COVID
2 stats and post them on DSLReports, e.g.
3 https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r33351227- Gnumeric's "export
4 graph as image option" has pain-in-the-butt defaults...
5
6 1) When exporting the first image during a gnumeric session its
7 settings default to "Auto by extension" and 150 pixels per inch. I
8 have to change it to 96 pixels per inch.
9
10 2) The second and subsequent exports will default to "SVG (Vector
11 Graphics)" and the pixels per inch will stay at whatever I set it to
12 the previous image, i.e. 96.
13
14 Is there any way to set the defaults to something saner? Preferably
15 "Auto by extension" and 96 pixels per inch so I don't have to do extra
16 keystrokes every export? I "asked Mr. Google", but nothing helpful.
19 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
20 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications