From: Justin Findlay <justin@××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tuning ./configure parameters via emerge
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:22:05
1 On AD 2008 June 10 Tuesday 02:12:10 AM +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
2 > I didn't know that. If I can use it as a replacement for the "make
3 > ebuild" solution, I don't think I can make it permanent (I mean like
4 > package.use for choices about useflags).
5 >
6 > The idea is to have $EXTRA_ECONF value relevant to next updates.
7 >
8 > Is it possible to do that ?
9
10 You probably just need to set it in your /etc/make.conf. make.conf is
11 just a bunch of bash variables anyway.
14 Justin
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list