From: Vincent-Xavier JUMEL <endymion+gentoo@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nss_updatedb && pam_ccreds
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:51:19
1 Le 29 juillet à 18:50 Giampiero Gabbiani a écrit
2 > Hi all,
3 > I configured nss & pam in order to make LDAP authentication. In order to
4 > have a proper authentication and attributes retrieving I added also ccreds
5 > and nss_updatedb modifying /etc/pam.d/system-auth for the first and
6 Did you tried to start nscd daemon to cache entries for the nsswitch
7 subsystem ?
8
9 I've been working around this for a while, and one of the best solution
10 is to have a slave LDAP on every single host.
11
12 Cheers
13 --
14 Rejoignez les 5521 adhérents de l'April <http://www.april.org/adherer>
15 Parinux, logiciel libre à Paris : <http://www.parinux.org>
16 +33 (0) 148 295 997 <http://blog.thetys-retz.net/>
17 GPG Id: EBEC C39A DAAE F766 9785 EF23 E76F 467D 2E14 CE70