From: "José Romildo Malaquias" <jrmalaq@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Changing the email address for bugzilla account
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 10:07:29
1 Hello.
2
3 I have requested Gentoo's Bugzilla to change the email address for my
4 account, because the current address does not exist anymore.
5
6 The site told me that "An email has been sent to both old and new email
7 addresses to confirm the change of email address."
8
9 When confirming the change by following the link sent to the new email
10 address, bugzilla tells me that "The token you submitted does not exist,
11 has expired, or has been canceled." I believe that means it expects me
12 to click the old email link before the new email link.
13
14 How to proceed now? Should I contact some admin to fix my account for
15 me? If so, how can he/she be contacted?
16
17 Regards,
18
19 Romildo