From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to set domainname
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:27:12
1 Phil Sexton schrieb:
2 > Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 >
4 >>>> Sure, but why do that? Why not use the mechanisms, that Gentoo
5 >>>> forsees for this?
8 >> Interestingly, you did not answer this question. Why's that so?
9 >
10 > Because it was your statement, not mine.
11
12 So? It was a question and interestingly, you didn't answer this
13 question but other questions which I posted.
14
15 > Anyhow, I thought you had
16 > already answered that.
17
18 Why should I answer my own questions? Why should I ask that, and
19 then answer it myself?
20
21 > Didn't you recommend editing /etc/conf.d/net?
22
23 Sure. I still do.
24
25 Alexander Skwar
26 --
27 How many retured bricklayers from FLORIDA are out purchasing PENCIL
28 SHARPENERS right NOW??
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list