From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Squirrelmail plugins the Gentoo way?
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:57:26
1 Grant wrote:
2 > Is there a Gentoo way to install new plugins for squirrelmail or
3 > should I go ahead and untar?
4 >
5 > - Grant
6
7 I don't use this or even know for sure what it is except that it has
8 something to do with emails. Since maybe you are new, have you checked
9 into what USE flags are available? That is generally how Gentoo enables
10 things during the install of a program. To get that info, just do a
11 emerge -vp squirrelmail and see what is available. You can check man
12 portage and make make.conf as well.
13
14 If you are new to Gentoo and something like me, you may want to ask more
15 questions too. ;-)
16
17 Dale
18