From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OpenRC error message at boot
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:01:10
1 On 12/17/2012 03:26 AM, Francesco Turco wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > I get the following error message at boot time:
5 >
6 >> * Mounting /proc...
7 >> rm: cannot remove /run/openrc: Read-only file system
8 >
9 > It's the very first script launched by OpenRC, but I cannot determine
10 > which one it is. Anyway I'm quite sure it's a script from the sysinit
11 > runlevel.
12
13 I'm drawing on ancient memories here, but I'd try setting RC_DEBUG=yes
14 in /etc/rc.conf
15
16 If it doesn't help, then my ancient memories are obsolete :)