From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gentoo robot vacuum
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 00:13:22
1 Gentoo community,
2
3 Robotic vacuum cleaners are all the rage nowadays.
4 I'd like to buy/build one, that also has remote camera (so I can see
5 what troubles it is having by reviewing stored video) find it easy, and
6 make sure it's not just banging against the wall. I'm not so interested
7 in a slick, massively miniturized model, as much as I am
8 something where I can get to the firmware, or is completely open
9 sourced; so I can fix/enhance the thing.
10 If it's already done, then my searches have missed it, or a community
11 work on such linux centric solutions to automating home/small-office
12 flooring.
13
14 Anyone know of such a robotic vacuum that is basically very open, if not
15 completely open source?
16
17 Gentoo friendly vaccuum?
20 Lawnmower is next on the list.
21
22 All suggestions and comments are most welcome.
23
24 James