From: Frank Schafer <frank.schafer@×××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Acer SmartBattery support
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:36:30
1 Hi list,
2
3 just now my Acer TM2313 is emerging system at home. If I return home
4 from work I plan to complete the installation.
5 My question: Is gentoo-sources patched with the acpi_sbs patch or will I
6 need to get it somewhere and patch it myself?
7
8 Googling around I found (on the Gentoo forum ;) that the latest release
9 is acpi_sbs-20050119. Well I got acpi_sbs-20050120 right now.
10
11 The posts on the forum are quite old. The patch is for a linux-2.6.10
12 kernel. Has anyone experiences with a recent kernel in portage and this
13 patch?
14
15 Thanks in advance
16 Frank