From: Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bringing mdocml to Gentoo, MANPATH woes
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 15:37:54
1 Wolfgang Mueller <vehk@××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > Hello, list.
4 >
5 > For the past few days I have been working on bringing mdocml to Gentoo
6 > as a full alternative to man-db. In the course of writing the ebuild,
7 > I have come across some issues on which I would like to have some
8
9 If you think about replacing "man" by "mandoc", please keep in mind that
10 "mandoc" displays many of the man pages incorrectly.
11
12 This is caused by the fact that tables are not correctly understood by mandoc.
16 Jörg
19 EMail:joerg@××××××.net (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
20 joerg.schilling@××××××××××××××××.de (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/
21 URL: http://cdrecord.org/private/ http://sf.net/projects/schilytools/files/'