From: Max <gentoo@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Thrustmaster RCS
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:14:52
1 Hello,
2
3 in my old Macintosh days I had this very nice Thrustmaster flight
4 control system. It came with a joystick, a throttle control and pedals.
5 The joystick itself is ADB based and doesn't work whithout an adapter or
6 an old Mac.
7
8 However the pedals are equipped with a standard gameport connector and
9 it says it's compatible to Mac OS and Windows 95 ... so i am sure Linux
10 can handle it somehow.
11
12 I'd like to use it with an emu10k1 based Creative Soundblaster Live! to
13 controll the rudder of X-Plane simulated aircraft.
14
15 I've compiled the kernel (2.6.24-r4) modules for the joystick interface.
16 A USB based X52 works fine for X-Plane, but i have no live signs from
17 the pedals yet. I didn't find much about the pedals (Thrustmaster RCS)
18 on Google or anywhere else yet.
19
20 Any ideas how to make this old piece of equipment working?
21
22 cu
23 Max
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list