From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: flash plugin in seamonkey, user problem - SOLVED
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 08:12:16
1 Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
2 > Raffaele Belardi wrote:
3 >> I have three users on my ~amd64 gentoo including myself. The two other
4 >> users have identical and very limited rights. For me and one user flash
5 >> in seamonkey works fine, for the other user it is blocked by seamonkey
6 >> being 'insecure', although the seamonkey binary and the flash plugin
7 >> (www-plugins/adobe-flash-11.2.202.637) are installed system-wide.
8 >>
9 >> I don't understand why the different behaviour, any suggestions?
10 >>
11 > Solved by removing the user's .mozilla directory.
12 >
13 > raffaele
14
15 There is a site that lists what files you can remove and not lose all
16 data. If you google for it, it's something like mozzilazine or
17 something. I use Seamonkey for my email so I'm always careful with
18 deleting that directory since I'd lose all my emails. Of course, if you
19 don't use the email part, it won't matter. Just may want to save those
20 bookmarks first.
21
22 Dale
23