From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Few problems
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:46:22
1 On 31 December 2006 13:51, Pavel Kouřil wrote:
2 > I have few problems with my gentoo. =//
3 > 1. After X & WM (I use KDE, in fluxbox it was same) my PC have insane
4 > CPU and RAM usage. Why? =// [2.0GHz AMD, 512MB RAM]
5
6 You need to provide a bit more information here for us to give any meaningful
7 answers.
8
9 > 2. How I can setup autostart in KDE? (i wanna run firefox etc.
10 > automaticaly)
11
12 Copy the appropriate desktop file to ~/.kde/Autostart.
13
14 > And last problem, but this is more wine-related.
15 > I have big game freezes in Ragnarok Online (kRO version), and when i
16 > wanna run updater, it ever falls down.
17
18 No idea here. I don't use WINE.
19
20 Uwe
23 A fast and easy generator of fractals for KDE:
24 http://www.SysEx.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list