From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Loss of audio volume while using pulseaudio->jack connection...
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 01:37:31
1 Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> [16-10-22 03:19]:
2 > On Friday 21 October 2016 18:58:18 Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 > > The alsamixer, which shows "dozens" (...) of bars before
4 > > this hack only show one "pulseaudio bar" now...which I turn
5 > > to 100%
6 >
7 > From alsamixer(1):
8 >
9 > -c, --card <card number or identification>
12 > Just in case it is the soundcard's volume controls that needs adjusting.
13 >
14 > (Strangely enough, "-c 0" does *not* select pulseaudio on my system, but the first
15 > sound card instead. No options and "-D pulse" work, though.)
18 > HTH
19 > --
20 > Marc Joliet
21 > --
22 > "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
23 > don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup
26 Hi Marc,
27
28 thanks for the hint! ::))
29
30 I didn't tried that before, because I thought, that - due to the fact
31 that alsamixer shows now /pulseaudio/ setting - soemthing general was
32 broken.
33
34 Cheers,
35 Meino