From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joining PDFs and/or jpegs together. Help, please!
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:23:44
1 Alan Mackenzie wrote:
2 > Hello, Gentoo,
3 >
4 > I'm back again after something kicked me off the mailing list some while
5 > ago.
6 >
7 > I have a problem, in that I need to join several PDFs or jpegs output
8 > from xsane (the scanner program) into a single document.
9 >
10 > I don't know which program can do this for me. Would somebody please
11 > recommend one (or even two) to me, please.
12 >
13 > Thanks!
16 I used this just the other day to put two page pdf together.  I'm not
17 sure about images tho.
18
19 convert front.png back.png duplex.pdf
20
21 front is page one, back is page two and duplex is output file name.  I'd
22 guess one could do more than two pages to tho.  I've never done it.
23
24 You should have a few options for this given other replies.
25
26 Dale
27