From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:46:44
1 Neil Bothwick writes:
2
3 > On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:16:44 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
4 > > I did not want to use Chromium, but I tried it, and I must admit,
5 > > it's fast, and it uses much less memory than konqueror. And it even
6 > > has web shortcuts, which are a must-have for me now. What I'm
7 > > missing most now is mouse gestures.
8 >
9 > I don't use them myself but there are extensions to implement gestures.
10 > I don't know how well they work.
11
12 Oh my. Yes, I just checkt google's extension page, and there are about a
13 dozen gesture extensions to choose from. While it's nice to have freedom
14 of choice, I hate to try them all out and find the one which suits my
15 needs best. Maybe I'll just try the top ranked one.
16
17 Same goes for Firefox.
18
19 Wonko