From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS configuration (tcp/ip & MythTV)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 18:10:24
1 I would use 'sudo netstat -lp | grep nfs' to see what nfs is listening on.
2
3 -Mike
4
5 On 8/2/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > Matthew, Michael and Richard,
8 > Thanks for the responses. They seem to outline the options pretty clearly.
9 >
10 > One question - once I get it converted and I think I'm running NFS
11 > using tcp, how do I determine that I actually am?
12 >
13 > Thanks,
14 > Mark
15 >